NOW CLOSED FOR AUGUST 11-12, 2017
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
Thanks for taking your time to apply for a vendor spot at the Vancouver Brewfest!
- Vendor fees are determined by vendor type and the fee will be quickly communicated upon selection. Vendor selection will be decided on a case by case basis.
- We are looking to fill up the vendors slots by June 15, 2017.
- We have few vacant slots for vendors and are looking for complimentary Brewfest style vendors.
- We work on friendship, loyalty and the belief that all vendors should make good profits at our events. We limit the total number of vendors and direct competitors so each vendor can go home with a smile on their face and profits in their pocket.
- Brewfest Tokens must be accepted by all vendors and exchanged at main entrance, as needed, for cash at the rate of $1.25 per token for the Vancouver Brewfest – Spring Editon, 2017. Correspondingly, vendors shall accept Vancouver Brewfest event tokens at the same value of $1.25 each. Brewfest participants eagerly await spending some of their event tokens at vendor booths. pictures of the acceptable tokens will be provided at the event start.
- All licenses and fees required to sell goods in the City of Vancouver, Clark County, and Washington State are the sole responsibility of the vendor.