REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR SPRING BREWFEST.
May 1 we will open up registration for the Vancouver Brewfest Summer Edition August 10-11 where we will have 25 spaces available for art/craft vendors.
- Vendor fees are determined by vendor type and the fee will be quickly communicated upon selection. Vendor selection will be decided on a case by case basis.
- Vendor slots fill up quickly so register early!
- We have few vacant slots for vendors and are look for complimentary Brewfest style vendors.
- We work on friendship, loyalty and the belief that all vendors should make good profits at our events. We limit the total number of vendors and direct competitors so each vendor can go home with a smile on their face and profits in their pocket.
- Brewfest Tokens must be accepted by all vendors and exchanged at main entrance, as needed, for cash at the rate of $1.25 per token for the Vancouver Brewfest. Correspondingly, vendors shall accept Vancouver Brewfest event tokens at the same value of $1.25 each. Brewfest participants eagerly await spending some of their event tokens at vendor booths. pictures of the acceptable tokens will be provided at the event start.
- All licenses and fees required to sell goods in the City of Vancouver, Clark County, and Washington State are the sole responsibility of the vendor.