Register Your Brewery for the Summer 2017 Brewfest
Required equipment brewery must provide:
- 2 Faucet jockey box and full CO2 tank
- 2 Barrels/trash cans/ect… for kegs to sit in ice bath
- 1, “1/2” barrel keg of each type of beer, and 1, “1/4 or “1/6” barrel reserves for each beer. Un-tapped kegs will be returned at the end of the event for full refund. Kegs will be stored onsite in a refrigerated truck. The first brewery to blow through their beer will receive free promotions and accolades. 1/2 bbl back-up kegs not accepted – this helps with labor and eliminates leftover full kegs.
- Bring your beer details listed on a 8.5″ x 11″ slant back sign holder, one for each beer, so folks can read all about them! Or some other presentation so beer lovers can read all about you and your beer!
- Distribute your own material at jockey box station and feel free to walk around and hand out stuff throughout the event promoting your brewery – that’s what we’re here for, well, and to raise money for charity.
Load in: Friday August 11, 10 AM – 1 PM
Load out: Sunday August 13, 9 AM – 12 PM
Brewery marketing/booth fee:
The marketing/booth fee of $300 provides your brewery logo, name, and beer information to be listed on the event website, and tasting notes printed program. Placement of one banner near your assigned brewery space or up to 5 foot wide banner to hang behind your pouring station from the top of the tent canopy back wall. Decorate your assigned 4 foot table area as you see fit including table cover and skirt. Otherwise, plastic table covers will be provided. Includes 4 Brewer “Weekend Pass” tickets (Entrance, tasting glass and 10 tokens) valued at $24.50 each.
Each Brewery agrees to hang 2, 8.5″ x 11″ posters and set out small handouts/coasters at your brewpub or tap room. All marketing material will be provided by Vancouver Brewfest.
We would love donations for our contest prize give-a-ways going on throughout the event. Just mark the box at the bottom of this form and we’ll coordinate with you.
Thanks for helping us raise money for some great local charities!
Volunteers will be provided to pour your beers. BREWERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO POUR BEER without prior discussion and approval by Cody.
If sending check please mail to:
Vancouver Brewfest Foundation
9908 NE 53rd AVE
Vancouver, WA 98686